Application Process for the Summer@HU Program
- Tracks I and II are full and applications are no longer being accepted.
If you are interested in Track III or IV, please email pram@HarrisburgU.edu
- Documents Needed by Harrisburg University:
- Marksheets: Your Institutional representatives will collect and verify student’s complete mark sheets and send to HU.
- Statement of Purpose: Students should write a statement of purpose and submit. The Statement of Purpose should be no more than 500 words. Please tell us what your career goals are in life and how you think this summer program will help you achieve them.
- Informational Sessions: We will set up times when students can talk to our International Student Counselor online and ask questions about life and academics at HU. This is not optional, everyone is required to participate.
- Faculty Review: Faculty will review your application, marksheet and Statement of Purpose.
- Admitted students are required to make an initial non-refundable deposit of $100.
- Visa: International students are responsible for obtaining appropriate visa to enter the US.