Application Process for the Summer@HU Program and for the Ambassadors Scholarship Program
- All students should apply online through this link. https://goo.gl/forms/SQm4XmCYZZdSXRow2
- Documents Needed by Harrisburg University:
- Marksheets: Your Institutional representatives will collect and verify student’s complete mark sheets and send to HU by Dec 1.
- Statement of Purpose: Students should write a statement of purpose and submit. The Statement of Purpose should be no more than 500 words. Please tell us what your career goals are in life and how you think this summer program will help you achieve them by Dec 1.
- Informational Sessions: We will set up times when students can talk to our International Student Counselor online and ask questions about life and academics at HU. This is not optional, everyone is required to participate.
- Faculty Review: Faculty will review your application, marksheet and Statement of Purpose.
- Admitted students are required to make an initial non-refundable deposit of $100 by January 6, 2017
- Visa: International students are responsible for obtaining appropriate visa to enter the US.
Apply for an Ambassador Scholarship by January 6th.
Ambassadors represent Harrisburg University on their campuses
Apply to attend Summer@HU for FREE this summer. If you are selected as an Ambassador we will cover your tuition and residence cost. An Ambassador helps us understand your university and represents Harrisburg University on your campus, answer questions and help students learn about Harrisburg University and our programs. If you are interested in learning more, fill out the Ambassador Scholarship Application section in the application form above.