F-1 TRANSFER STUDENT
|SEVIS Transfer I-20 Request|
For students who currently hold a valid SEVIS record at another institution in F-1 status and will request their current F-1 SEVIS record to be transferred to Harrisburg University. To determine transfer eligibility, students should consult with their current F-1 sponsor.
The following steps must be followed:
- Apply for Acceptance to Harrisburg University as an F-1 Student
- An Acceptance Letter will be sent if you meet the Admission requirements
- Payment of a Tuition Deposit must then be made
- Complete and deliver the SEVIS Transfer I-20 Request Form along with your Harrisburg University Acceptance Letter to the institution that currently holds your SEVIS record. Be sure to indicate the desired release date
- Submit CPT application (if applicable) to Student Support Network by the deadline
- Payment of remaining Tuition Fees must be completed prior to the program start
- Check-In and Orientation on your Start Date
Please see the FAQ for more information.